You may be on your own, with friends, family or a group – you may want a gentle walk or a long day out – your guide will lead you on a tailor-made walk to suit your individual needs and interests.
There are also ‘open group walks’ for those wanting to join others on a group walk
REASONS TO WALK WITH HEBDEN HIKES
- No need to map read and plan routes, your guide will lead your walk
- You want to get off the beaten track, or see the main sights – your guide will plan the walk to suit your interests
- You would like to learn about local history as you go – your guide can provide specialist walks exploring the area’s unique social heritage
- You have special requirements – gentle walks on good paths – or long strenuous walks. Your walk will be tailor-made to meet your individual needs
- Trek training – are you going on a trekking holiday or charity walk? Your guide can provide the encouragement to take on more demanding walks, with plenty of steep climbs
- You want to join others who love walking – there are ‘open group walks’ to join – see walk options page for the next walks
Hebden Hikes walks are ideal for individuals or small groups. You may be living locally, or visiting the area either for the day or on holiday. You may be wanting to celebrate a birthday or special event . Perhaps you are a group of friends who want to have a series of organised walks? Do get in touch and let us plan the perfect day out for you.